Talk to a Savvy Representative
Screenshot - Main User Interface
After logging in your site will show a few small icons where Savvy Objects are placed within the web site design. Each Savvy object represents an area, depending on the user's rights, that can be modified.
Savvy Object Types Include:
- Unique Content Object - This object type can contain text, images, links, media files and documents
- Shared Content Object - Similar to the unique content object, but can appear in multiple pages on your site
- Navigation Object - The Navigation object allows you to build and change navigation structures "on the fly"
- Calendar Object - Savvy supports multiple calendars with multiple views. Data can be shared between calendars
- Custom Code Object - The Custom Code object is designed to include code features outside the core features of Savvy