Talk to a Savvy Representative
Savvy For Non-Profit / Associations
'My staff had left for the day and I needed to update the web site. I was able to easily log in and make the changes. The hardest part of using Savvy was remembering my password.'
- Kathy Beebe, Executive Director| Sexual Assault Support Services
Whether you call yourself a nonprofit, non-profit, not for profit, Association, Civic Group or a Faith-based organization you have a message to get out. Your web sites are often run by volunteers who donate their time and skills to helping you meet your mission. Savvy helps you spread the efforts by allowing volunteers and staff without technical knowledge or skills to help maintain your web site. We provide you with powerful web content management at prices you can afford.
Savvy Content Manager gives non-profits a powerful ability to manage their web sites. With Savvy you can:
- Allow users to update the site while keeping control of the look and feel of the site
- Track changes at the individual level
- Limit access to specific areas of the site
- Use workflow approval process to control changes
- Allow users to add tables, files and images
- Undo changes and page updates or review previous page content
- Add powerful event calendars
- Integrate other software tools into your web site
Team members here at Savvy have volunteered for a wide variety of organizations. We're proud of our efforts to build a strong community. Please ask about our discount program for approved organizations.